Sunday 23 December 2012

Anyone know the source of these incredible images?

Hi all

While wandering around I came across these













Just have a good look at this and the rest of this truly incredible work!!



They are taken from this Russian post.

Having had a good look at the blog I think the blogger just post images or stuff from elsewhere - there is no source listed for the images above. Does anyone know where they come from? I really would like to investigate further.


All help & advice greatly appreciated




TTFN








8 comments:

Jane Eborall said...

Those are amazing.

Phyllis said...

They are gorgeous. They all look challenging. Will be interested if anyone knows if the patterns are available.

Jane McLellan said...

Wow, those take tatting to another level altogether. I hope you can find out more about them.

tatterjil said...

Oh wowwwww! I want to know where they came from too!

Margaret said...

Stunning.
Perhaps Nina Libin could help.

Fox said...

WOW!!!! These are outstanding and amazing! Thanks for posting the photos... Wonder who tatted them...
Fox : 0

ancolie said...

I don't know but would like to know where they came from too!
I wish you happy hollidays and a happy New Year

Margarets designer cards said...

These are amazing I came across them on pin interest, and followed the link to you.
I would love to know where or who did them
Margaret